Incredible Career Opportunity
Warm Leads, Amazing Environment, Great Culture & Tons of Freedom!
Click to Apply Now!
The Opportunity – Summarized:
You’ll get 100% warm leads that actively schedule a call with you.
These are some of our top students, all who are using our products to build a better life!
You will get to spend about 90% of your working day talking to these amazing students.
Your responsibility is to have a warm, friendly and caring call with each of these leads.
Your calls will be about 10-15 minutes in which you will evaluate what the next best step is for the student on the phone.
We offer an amazing, up-beat and great cultural environment.
Hit your goals and you’ll have tons of freedom and ability to earn extra time off (including long weekends).
Why This Sales Position Over Others:
- We Offer a Great Salary + Industry-Leading Benefits
- Great Incentives For Performance That Turn Into Amazing Bonuses!
- 90% of Your Day Is Having Conversation with Amazing and Eager Students – Helping & Guiding Them!
- Amazing Working Environment with Tremendous Support & Training!
- 100% Warm Leads (All Branded To Lurn Already).
- Lurn Has 15 Years of Experience & Over 1 Million Subscribers.
- Amazing New 26,000 Square Foot Office in Rockville.
- Hit Your Goals & Achieve Tremendous Freedom (Days Off).
About Lurn – 15 Years, 1 Million Subscribers
Lurn, Inc. is a publishing company devoted to training, teaching and coaching ENTREPRENEURS. We help individuals and small businesses through our online programs and also in-person coaching programs (that take place at our new state-of-the-art 26,000 square foot facility).
We have over 300,000 customers, all over the World and over 1 million active subscribers. When you’re on the phone, you’ll be talking to Entrepreneurs from over 30+ countries, all who are familiar with our brand and trust Lurn.
Our customers are from every walk of life (tons of different experiences) – they’re very fun to talk to and help!
Role Summary – The Day To Day
Once you’re given hands-on training (on-site), you’ll immediately begin receiving leads from the company. These leads come from our marketing team, each lead has already seen our marketing material and actively chosen to book a call on your calendar.
- 9 AM to 9:30 AM – We do a team-wide meeting & training.
- All leads are FRESH (24-48 Hours).
- Expect to make 25-35 calls a day – about 90% of your day…
- You will be evaluating students and making suggestions on what their next step should be!
- On-site assistance and help to process sales and manage the CRM (we want you closing sales, so we support in all the un-fun stuff).
- Hit your goals and take the rest of the week off (if you choose) or keep getting more leads!
You’ll never be asked to cold-call or prospect any leads that have not specifically asked us to call them. You also have daily support from our team (our top sales assistant is on-site, she created the formulas used in this position and she is available to personally mentor and coach you).
Benefits & Compensation:
We believe in the quality of our leads so we’re willing to bet on you. We offer salary + benefits + commission, a true win-win package.
- Competitive salary corresponding with your experience.
- High incentives paid to achieve great numbers and work hard.
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday.
- Hit your goals and take extra vacation (if you choose).
- Industry leading health, life and disability insurance benefits.
- Company supported 401K with matching.
We firmly believe and can prove that no one can beat our overall compensation plan. We believe the more you make, the more we make – simple.
As a Sales Assistant, Your Responsibilities:
- Make 25 - 35 calls per day with an average call time of 10-15 minutes each.
- Call all prospective clients coming through Lurn's CRM database (Close.io) to pre-qualify them for our various training programs.
- Help students through the phone determine what options at Lurn are appropriate for them given their experience and financial status.
- Determine which of Lurn's education product(s) is appropriate for the prospective student.
- Determine prospective student's major pain points and desire for revenue results.
- Input all notes into Lurn's CRM database (Close.io) for Sales Manager to review for content and accuracy.
- Book a call on the Sales Representative's calendar for them to take the coaching and enrollment
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Passion for customer service, sales and exceeding a set quota.
- A team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Willingness and ability to spend 90+% of workday on the phone prospecting student enrollees.
- Extremely strong communication and phone skills
- Ability to block out distractions, intentional focus & listening.
- Ability to create a sense of comfort and familiarity while building rapport with leads.
- Set appointments for Sales Representatives to speak with prospective clients.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills
- Adaptability, positive attitude, professionalism, and flexibility.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to multi task several projects at once.
How To Apply:
Applications may only be submitted through this system.
Please click here to start the process – it will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Lurn, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package to include a rich array of benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, Life/AD&D, 401k Plan, three-weeks paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays, etc.