Incredible Career Opportunity
Digital Product Marketing Manager
Fast Growth, Immediate Impact & Great Career Growth – We Need Your Help Organizing & Architecting Systems! Fast-Growing Company with Huge Career Growth Opportunity!
Click to Apply Now!
The Opportunity – Summarized:
Do you want to instantly have impact and grow product lines already generating over $1 Million a year in sales?
Do you love a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment with RAPID GROWTH? Do you love taking a BIG vision and architecting structure and systems around amazing marketing? The Digital Product Marketing Manager will lead the process of creating systems for all of our various marketing efforts.
From the tasks needed for every project to developing marketing strategies to grow each responsible product line. This position will work with all the key revenue drivers in the company. From managing each project to overseeing the marketing funnels (lead acquisition, conversion funnels and traffic acquisition).
This position is a very key and influential role. If you love to systemize a fast-growing system and have experience in digital marketing – this position is for you!
Why This Product Manager Position Over Others:
- We Offer a Great Salary + Industry-Leading Benefits
- Work with a Industry-Leading Visionary – Tremendous Amount to Learn!
- Fast-Growing Company – Tons of Opportunity
- Tons of Career-Growth Opportunity – Have Incredible Influence
- Amazing Working Environment with Tremendous Support & Training!
- Large Marketing Budgets For Fast Impact.
- Amazing New 26,000 Square Foot Office in Rockville.
- Work Directly with The Decision Makers – We Don’t Have Multiple Layers of Red-Tape.
About Lurn – 15 Years, 1 Million Subscribers
Lurn, Inc. is a publishing company devoted to training, teaching and coaching ENTREPRENEURS. We help individuals and small businesses through our online programs and also in-person coaching programs (that take place at our new state-of-the-art 26,000 square foot facility).
We have over 300,000 customers, all over the World and over 1 million active subscribers. We are an International company with over 53% of our customers coming from outside of U.S. – you get a chance to learn Worldwide marketing and get a global experience!
We are an International company with over 53% of our customers coming from outside of U.S. –
you get a chance to learn Worldwide marketing and get a global experience!
Role Summary – The Day To Day
Once you’re given hands-on training (on-site), you’ll immediately begin receiving products to take full leadership on. All of our product lines are responsible for generating $1 Million+ in annual revenue – take charge of multiple lines like this.
You get a ton of autonomy to build systems and architect your own strategies for success.
- You will work directly with our Vice President of Marketing & CEO
- Every day, you will determine the key focus tasks that need to be completed for your product lines.
- After the plan is set, you will work with each of the team members needed to get tasks completed.
- You will then review the quality of the work done and immediately move to implementation.
- You will track all data and conversion numbers for your product lines – on a day to day basis.
- Post data analysis, make decisions on a regular basis on where to place focus for the fastest growth in your product lines.
- Build, understand and influence the conversion funnels being used.
This position is unique because it will give you impact and influence over all aspects of the products we’re marketing:
If you’re ready, we need your help in taking a BIG vision and helping us architect systems around it!
- Marketing Creation
- Funnel Creation & Optimization
- Traffic Generation (Facebook, Google, Email Media & More)
- Email Marketing
- Data Analysis & Optimization
- Creating Changes To Grow Product Lines
Benefits & Compensation:
We believe in the quality of our leads so we’re willing to bet on you. We offer salary + benefits + commission, a true win-win package.
- Competitive salary corresponding with your experience.
- High incentives paid to achieve great numbers and work hard.
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday.
- Hit your goals and take extra vacation (if you choose).
- Industry leading health, life and disability insurance benefits.
- Company supported 401K with matching.
We firmly believe and can prove that no one can beat our overall compensation plan. We believe the more you make, the more we make – simple.
As a Digital Product Marketing Manager, Your Responsibilities:
- Plan, execute, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess
against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on data and customer
- Brainstorm new and creative product growth strategies based on customer buying behavior
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
core differentiated position, launch material, website copy, new feature announcements and help
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple
channels and customer touch points.
- Identify target audience and grow our lead/email list
- Design and implement direct to consumer email marketing campaigns
- Report on sales revenue generated from all marketing efforts
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, sales pages and optimize user
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of
the plan across sales, marketing, product development, tech and customer support.
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Bachelor’s degree or higher; MBA preferred.
- 3 years of product marketing experience, preferably working in a fast-paced, small
- Knowledge of digital advertising a MUST with deep understanding of cost-per-lead and
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns
that engage, inform and motivate
- Serious self-starter who enjoys producing and seeing their work come to life.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture,
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Experience working in short, fast-paced development cycles to deliver results quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills- be prepared to provide previous work samples.
- Previous experience developing product marketing material to support product suite with strong
collaboration across the organization
- Strong results-orientation combined with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; track
record of product success.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media and
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology, preferably with Salesforce
How To Apply:
Applications may only be submitted through this system.
Please click here to start the process – it will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Lurn, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package to include a rich array of benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, Life/AD&D, 401k Plan, three-weeks paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays, etc.