Incredible Career Opportunity
Digital Advertising Manager
Fast Growth, Big Advertising Budgets, Immediate Impact & Great Career Growth – Facebook, Google, YouTube, LinkedIn, Email Media, Native Ads – You Name It
Click to Apply Now!
The Opportunity – Summarized:
Do you want to instantly have impact and grow product lines already generating over $1 Million a year in sales with BIG ad budgets?
Here’s the bottom-line. We’re experts at building FUNNELS online and we have many of them. Now, all we need is more and more traffic. We already invest over $5 Million a year in DIGITAL advertising. We need help to scale this even more.
We want someone to come help grow our business by buying more ads and optimizing our existing advertising. We also want to open up NEW channels and avenues to get more traffic
If you love a new challenge in an aggressive and fast-growing environment, this is the right job for you
(especially if you want to master every kind of digital advertising there is).
Why This Product Manager Position Over Others:
- We Offer a Great Salary + Industry-Leading Benefits
- Work with a Industry-Leading Visionary – Tremendous Amount to Learn!
- Fast-Growing Company – Tons of Opportunity
- Facebook Ads, Google Ads, YouTube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Email Media, Native Ads, Pandora – You Name It, Get Experience!
- Tons of Career-Growth Opportunity – Have Incredible Influence
- Amazing Working Environment with Tremendous Support & Training!
- Large Marketing Budgets For Fast Impact.
- Lurn Has 15 Years of Experience & Over 1 Million Subscribers.
- Amazing New 26,000 Square Foot Office in Rockville.
- Work Directly with The Decision Makers – We Don’t Have Multiple Layers of Red-Tape.
About Lurn – 15 Years, 1 Million Subscribers
Lurn, Inc. is a publishing company devoted to training, teaching and coaching ENTREPRENEURS. We help individuals and small businesses through our online programs and also in-person coaching programs (that take place at our new state-of-the-art 26,000 square foot facility).
We have over 300,000 customers, all over the World and over 1 million active subscribers. We are an International company with over 53% of our customers coming from outside of U.S. – you get a chance to learn Worldwide marketing and get a global experience!
We are an International company with over 53% of our customers coming from outside of U.S. –
you get a chance to learn Worldwide marketing and get a global experience!
Role Summary – The Day To Day
Once you’re given hands-on training (on-site), you’ll immediately begin receiving products to take full leadership on. All of our product lines are responsible for generating $1 Million+ in annual revenue – you could be the lead on many funnels.
You won’t just do one source of traffic, but we’ll have you do multiple!
You get a ton of autonomy and a good sized budget to make fast impact and learn a ton.
- You will work directly with our Vice President of Marketing & CEO.
- Every day, you will determine the key focus tasks that need to be completed for your product lines.
- After the plan is set, you will work with each of the team members needed to get tasks completed.
- You will then review the quality of the work done and immediately move to implementation.
- You will track all data and conversion numbers for your product lines – on a day to day basis.
- Post data analysis, make decisions on a regular basis on where to place focus for the fastest growth in your product lines.
- Build, understand and influence the conversion funnels being used.
This position is unique because it will give you impact and influence over all aspects of the products we’re marketing:
If you’re ready, we need your help in taking our AWESOME funnels and running tons of traffic to them!
- Funnel Optimization
- Multiple Traffic Sources
- Google Ads
- YouTube Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Email Media
- Native Advertising
- Re-Targeting Ads
- AdRoll Ads
- …and much more!
Benefits & Compensation:
We have an amazing business that is growing superbly fast. This position comes with all the fun and perks of a true start-up environment (without many of the risks because we have over 15 years and 1 million+ subscribers under our belts). Our compensation is a true win-win package.
- Competitive salary corresponding with your experience.
- Aggressive bonuses offered for exceeding performance metrics.
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday.
- Industry leading health, life and disability insurance benefits.
- Company supported 401K with matching.
We firmly believe and can prove that no one can beat our overall compensation plan. We believe the more you make, the more we make – simple.
As a Digital Advertising Manager, Your Responsibilities:
- Actively manage marketing campaigns and goals which could be to drive more leads or to simply get our content viewed.
- Build new funnels and campaigns inside Facebook, Google and many more platforms.
- Consistently test and find new audiences for our products.
- Guide and help design ads including retargeting ads.
- Help design and direct video ads, text ads and image ads.
- Perform keyword research, keyword management and bid management.
- Implement regular testing cycles for new audiences and bid strategies.
- Analyze performance data against success metrics & provide interpretation and conclusions.
- Communicate with the team on all elements of the campaign, including planning, performance, and project status and goals.
- Ability to tell a story with data.
- Maintain high levels of up-to-date knowledge of best practices and strategies in social media and paid social media (ad network updates, innovation opportunities, etc.)
- Maintain knowledge of the dynamic digital ecosystem (search, social, native, display) and how channels work together.
- Assist in development of media strategy and building media plans (including audience targeting and segmentation, messaging, and budgeting.)
- Thoroughly understand the business, goals and KPIs.
- Build effective relationships with all vendors.
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- A proven track record and expert level of experience with Digital Media advertising.
- 3+ years’ experience managing self-serve social media advertising campaigns (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.).
- Three (3) years’ experience in Marketing and Digital Analytics
- General understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social or any other marketing tactics is a plus.
- Experience managing Facebook pages and other social media profiles for business.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to analyze conversion rates, click-through rates, frequency, bounce rates and other common digital media KPI’s.
- Excellent interpretive skills and ability to understand and make recommendations to improve our business.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Creativity: Ability to generate new out of the box ideas for ad campaigns.
- Analytical: Ability to analyze key metrics to optimize campaigns and reduce cost per user.
How To Apply:
Applications may only be submitted through this system.
Please click here to start the process – it will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Lurn, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package to include a rich array of benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, Life/AD&D, 401k Plan, three-weeks paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays, etc.