Incredible Career Opportunity
Affiliate Manager – Managing Relationships
HUGE Opportunity An Ambitious Social Person Who Can’t Take “No” As An Answer. Immediate Impact & Great Career Growth
Click to Apply Now!
– Work With Industry Leader & Grow Fast!
The Opportunity – Summarized:
Do you refuse to take “no” as an answer?
Are you always looking for a win-win relationship and can think of great ideas to open the door to major influencers?
Here’s the bottom-line. Our company is an INDUSTRY-Leading company with over 20 products and a HUGE online platform we’re launching. We’re in major growth mode and we’re looking for people who want an amazing opportunity and great career growth.
We want someone who loves reaching out to NEW people, major influencers and open up doors for the company. This position is highly social. You will spend your day prospecting, finding, talking to and creating business deals with major Industry leaders.
You need to be creative to always find win-win solutions. You need to be amazing at following-up with those who say no. You need to be charming, smart and likable!
This is a sales position. Your compensation will be salary + commission on revenues created from your work. This is a big opportunity to earn as much as you want!
Why This Affiliate Manager Position Over Others:
- We Offer a Great Salary + Unlimited Bonuses + Industry-Leading Benefits
- Earn Commissions Directly Based Off the Relationships You Bring Us!
- Work with a Industry-Leading Visionary – Tremendous Amount to Learn!
- Fast-Growing Company – Tons of Opportunity
- BIG Brand Already – Easy To Contact & Close Influencers Because Most Know Who Our CEO Is Already!
- Tons of Career-Growth Opportunity – Have Incredible Influence
- Amazing Working Environment with Tremendous Support & Training!
- Large Marketing Budgets To Allow You To Have Fast Impact.
- Lurn Has 15 Years of Experience & Over 1 Million Subscribers.
- Amazing New 26,000 Square Foot Office in Rockville.
- Work Directly with The Decision Makers – We Don’t Have Multiple Layers of Red-Tape.
About Lurn – 15 Years, 1 Million Subscribers
Lurn, Inc. is a publishing company devoted to training, teaching and coaching ENTREPRENEURS. We help individuals and small businesses through our online programs and also in-person coaching programs (that take place at our new state-of-the-art 26,000 square foot facility). We publish for major celebrities such as:
- Robert Kiyosaki
- Les Brown
- Bob Proctor
- Kevin Harrington (Original Shark from Shark Tank)
- ...and many others!
We have over 300,000 customers, all over the World and over 1 million active subscribers. We recently launched an amazing online platform that is growing incredibly rapidly. This platform is being called the #1 training portal for Entrepreneurs having gathered nearly 30,000 users in just over two months.
We are an International company with over 53% of our customers coming from outside of U.S. – you get a chance to learn Worldwide marketing and get a global experience!
We also have over 20 amazing products that we need influencers and affiliates to promote for us. You will have many products you can work with affiliates to promote!
Role Summary – The Day To Day
You’ll start having impact almost immediately. We will introduce you to our products, funnels and walk you through our main goals. Once you’re quickly given hands-on training (on-site), you’ll immediately begin contacting potential influencers to promote our product lines. Here are the sources for you to get new leads:
- Referral – Talk to our existing affiliates and partners.
- YouTube – Find top influencers in our Industry and figure out how to reach them.
- Instagram – Find top influencers in our Industry and figure out how to reach them.
- Facebook – Find top influencers in our Industry and figure out how to reach them.
- Podcasters – Find top influencers in our Industry and figure out how to reach them.
- Product Sellers In Our Industry – Reach Out & Figure Out How To Plug Our Products Into Their Promotions.
- Big Email List Owners In Our Industry – Reach Out & Figure Out How To Plug Our Products Into Their Promotions.
You will get a good budget to use to recruit, impress and chase down key Influencers.
- You will work directly with our Marketing Manager & CEO.
- You will maintain an organized database of every potential contact we are working on with detailed notes on where the relationship is.
- Support existing affiliate partners and make sure all requests are responded to within 24 hours.
- Access our social communities built just for our affiliate partners and answer their comments, questions and help close deals.
- Conduct training sessions, Facebook LIVES and branding events for our social communities created for Affiliates.
- Consistently reach out to new potential partners and prospect new partnerships – daily and consistently.
- Manage our monthly launches or promotions we are running – manage the excitement creation, leaderboard announcements, etc…
- Update, review and run new Facebook ads to attract new partners.
- You will track all data related to which affiliate is performing at what level.
- Manage all affiliate/promotion pages and keep them updated with our most recent promotions.
- Strategize and plan new promotions at least 60 days ahead so we have time to get partners prepared and ready to promote.
Benefits & Compensation:
We have an amazing business that is growing superbly fast. This position comes with all the fun and perks of a true start-up environment (without many of the risks because we have over 15 years and 1 million+ subscribers under our belts). Our compensation is a true win-win package.
- Competitive salary corresponding with your experience.
- Commission opportunity on your revenue you generate for the company through your referred affiliates.
- Paid vacation, sick and holiday.
- Industry leading health, life and disability insurance benefits.
- Company supported 401K with matching.
We firmly believe and can prove that no one can beat our overall compensation plan. We believe the more you make, the more we make – it's as simple as that.
As a Digital Advertising Manager, Your Responsibilities:
- Actively recruit new influencers and partners to promote our products on a commission basis.
- Administrative and sales support for all partners – you will be the solo point of contact for all partners.
- Interface with the tech & design teams to support the needs of our affiliate partners.
- Build & manage a new Facebook social community – built just for our potential affiliates.
- Run Facebook ads and other promotions to attract new members to our Facebook affiliate community.
- Lead and run new training sessions for our affiliate partners to keep them engaged and excited about promoting Lurn product.
- Prospect key SOCIAL media influencers in our industry. Figure out how to reach out to them and consistently follow-up.
- Build strong relationships with key influencers and represent the company, our brand, mission and purpose.
- Generate revenue and sales through the partnerships established.
- Strategize and create new promotion plans to entice the partners to promote.
- Help create and choose affiliate contests, incentives and prizes.
- Maintain and up-to-date database of contacts, prospects with notes on where we are in that relationship.
- Book our CEO on social media shows, podcasts and other interviews to further the brand of the company.
- Help mediate and solve any issues or discrepancies with partners.
Qualifications & Skills (MUST HAVE):
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High school diploma required.
- A proven track record and expert level of experience with sales or recruiting partnerships.
- Highly social person who is able to cold-prospect.
- Three (3) years experience in Marketing is preferred.
- General understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem.
- Familiarity with email, affiliate, display, social or any other marketing tactics is a plus.
- Experience managing Facebook pages and other social media profiles for business is preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- Ability to analyze conversion rates, click-through rates, frequency, bounce rates and other common digital media KPI’s.
- Excellent interpretive skills and ability to understand and make recommendations to improve our business.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Go-Getter: Inability to take “no” as an answer – always looking for the win-win.
- REsearch Focused: Some influencers are hard to reach – be creative in finding a way to find those behind major social media profiles.
How To Apply:
Applications may only be submitted through this system.
Please click here to start the process – it will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.
Lurn, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that offers a flexible work environment and a competitive compensation package to include a rich array of benefits such as: medical, dental, vision, long-term disability, Life/AD&D, 401k Plan, three-weeks paid vacation, and 10 paid holidays, etc.